Thursday, November 18, 2010

NotD BarryM Dusky Mauve

Still annoyed at the post orifice monkeys... still annoyed about the crushed and missing nail polish (ok, not enraged or anything, but yeah, it's annoying). 

I did my nails tonight.. with the BarryM Dusky Mauve (Paradoxal dupe) and I really LIKE it.  It's strong, it dries quickly, it feels like it's stiffer on my poor flaky nails...  We'll see how it works for tomorrow.

I had an assignment to fill out a letter of application for a job (in my case a dreamy molecular biology lab job doing PCR and Taq PCR sample preparation)...  Redid my CV also... so I hope something happens eventually.  Could use a regular stable job.

Still in the application process with uni also, for next year.  So I guess things are moving along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment